With all the partners from six different European countries, P4CA – Partnership for Creative Apprenticeship project has just started. The kick-off meeting took place at Rosetta Arts in London, United Kingdom, where Trevor Burgess, Principal Development Manager, on behalf of Rinova welcomed partners to London.
During the meeting, partners talked about:
- aims and objectives of the project
- the UK national Agency assessment and recommendations
- a brief overview of the intellectual outputs
- multiplier and Learning Teaching Training events
- timescales and Gantt chart
- partner roles
The project is about building skills & resources for those supporting young people into and in apprenticeships. This can include anyone involved in the process including eg education providers, IAG providers, employers.